...the only way to do great work is to love what you do!
about me - a high school teacher
otto-von-guericke university magdeburg, ger
declared major: english
declared major: sports science & PE
armstrong state university, usa
declared major: history (honors program)
b-coach certification - competitive volleyball - kiel, ger
c-coach certification - competitive gymnastics - hamburg, ger
content and language integrated learning (CLIL)
cambridge english: proficiency
· the united states of america: history and culture
· applied scientific training in competitive sports: esp. volleyball
· teaching in accordance with (useful) contemporary ideas
· reading mark twain, george r. r. martin
- use my cell phone number
once a friend told me that it is to be considered a privilege not to be within somebody's reach at any time.
"sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. don't lose faith. i'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that i loved what I did. you've got to find what you love. and that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. if you haven't found it yet, keep looking. don't settle. as with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. and, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. so keep looking until you find it. don't settle."
s. jobs, stanford university, 14 june 2005
kith and kin
· julia franke, m.sc. nothing published yet //ger
· dr. michael buchwitz triassic critters, madygen & co. //eng
· dr. roman bansen traveling through asia... //ger